1. The purpose of using personal data as a data subject
By providing your personal data, as a data subject you expressly and unequivocally consent to Kalimera’s use of the data collected for the following purposes:
• In order to take over your requests, complaints and/ or suggestions and to respond accordingly, in which case we will need, for example, your name, landline / mobile phone number, e-mail address;
• In order to collect your online requests sent through the form provided on the site, in which case we will need, for example, your name, landline / mobile phone number, email address;
• In order to contact you in the event of any problems arising in the provision of services, in which case we will need, for example, your phone number;
• For the recruitment process when you apply online for one of the positions open for occupation, in which case we will need the name, landline / mobile phone number, e-mail address.
Applying to a job/recruitment.
When you apply for a job within Kalimera, your personal data will be processed and controlled by Kalimera and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment (interview, communications related to the recruitment process). The personal data that is used in the recruitment process will not be stored for a longer period of time than that necessary for recruitment and will not be disclosed to third parties. If applicants/candidates wish to access, modify or delete their personal data after the end of the recruitment process, they are kindly asked to contact office[at]kalimera.ro
Your data collected for the purposes listed above will be kept only for as long as it is necessary to respond to the purposes for which they were collected for 1 (one) year or as long as required by law, subsequently the personal data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous data, unless there is an imperative legal provision to keep them.
2. Your rights as a data subject
Regulation No 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) confers several rights to persons whose personal data is processed. For the entire period during which the personal data are kept by Kalimera, you as the data subject have the following rights:
• The right of access means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we are processing or not the personal data concerning you and, if so, access to that data and to information on the way in which the data is processed.
• The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically and to the right for this data to be transmitted directly to another operator, if this is technically feasible.
• The right to object refers to the right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it takes into account a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time.
• The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
• The right to restrict the processing may be exercised if the data subject challenges the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction; if Kalimera no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the data subject has opposed the processing for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
All these rights may be exercised by a written request, signed and dated, sent to our headquarters or to the email address office [at] kalimera.ro.
If you have any complaints or questions about the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the office[at]kalimera.ro address. Complaints regarding the processing of personal data may be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
3. Data transfer
Kalimera will not transfer, sell or exchange your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Security of your data
Kalimera has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection and security in the operations performed on personal data by limiting unauthorized access, or against unauthorized loss or manipulation of data. In addition, in line with the evolution of information technology, we make continuous efforts in order to adapt security measures.
5. Use of personal data
We will only use personal data for the purpose for which it was collected. We will keep this information for the period specified in art. 1 above. Access to personal data is strictly limited to Kalimera staff or collaborators involved in the provision of services.
Kalimera is liable for GDPR compliance as well as for the principles set out in this Policy. Kalimera will maintain under its liability a register in which it will keep a record of the processing of personal data and the purpose for which they were collected and, where necessary, it will make the information available to the supervisory authorities.
7. Security of processing
We will process the data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. If possible data security breaches are found. Kalimera has the obligation to notify the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing within 72 hours and the data subjects as soon as possible;
8. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data.
Users have the right to request at any time during the storage period described in art. 1 hereto, the exercise of the rights of the data subject as provided in art. 2 of this policy and regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) by sending an email to office [at] kalimera.ro.
9. Complaints/notifications/requests and deadlines for response
Users whose data have been collected and or processed and for whose purposes they have given their consent, throughout the period for which this data was collected, the data subjects – users can send complaints / notifications / requests to Kalimera, thus sending an email to office address [at] kalimera.ro. The deadline for response for such complaints / complaints / requests is 30 (thirty) days from the date of their receipt and registration.
10. Changes/additions to this policy
11. Contact details
Kalimera Business SRL, based in Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register Office, under no. J40 /16606/2005, fiscal code no. RO18005949, email address: office [at] kalimera.ro.
Kalimera Business SRL